This timeout has been interrupted because I want to share with you some resources I have been providing my clients. Topics cover strategic marketing, content marketing, web development, plus business and marketing strategies.
Instead of producing separate lists each time for our clients, I will now provide them with a link to this page. It has grown considerably since the first list I shared. As such, I will keep this blog updated with new resources I use to help guide my creative thinking practices.
These resources allow me to spend less time on reinventing the wheel and more time on being creative and strategic for our clients.
I am sure you will find something here to help you too in solving a problem and moving forward strategically.
Take care and enjoy,
P.S. If you have resources you use and want to share, send to us at iMentor4Success@gmail.com. Thank you in advance for the share. We will credit you if you like. Again, thanks. Jan
- Answer the Public
- SEO questions for Q&A pages
- Content Marketing
- Guide https://content-guide.18f.gov/
- Content Marketing Institute https://contentmarketinginstitute.com/#
- Usaility.gov Strategy https://www.usability.gov/what-and-why/content-strategy.html
- Grammar Guide by Smart Blogger https://smartblogger.com/english-grammar/
- Diversity Style Guide http://www.diversitystyleguide.com/
- Writing Sounds http://www.writtensound.com/index.php?term=a_f
- Sales and Marketing
- Inbound Marketing = Attract, Convert, Close
- eBiz MBA http://www.ebizmba.com/
- HubSpot https://www.hubspot.com/
- Small Business Administration https://www.sba.gov/federal-contracting
- Harvard Business Review www.hbr.org article example https://hbr.org/2018/05/marketing-in-the-age-of-alexa
- Government Open Sources
- Developing websites https://www.hhs.gov/web/building-and-managing-websites/development-process-and-milestones/website-requirements-checklist/index.html
- Style Guide on github https://github.com/18F/web-design-standards#reuse-of-open-source-style-guides
- Usability.gov Reference https://www.usability.gov/
- Plain Language Writing guide https://plainlanguage.gov/guidelines/
- Free art, stock footage and photos
- PRISMA phone photo app that uses AI http://prisma-ai.com/
- eBooks from blogs; $27 lifetime special in May 2018